frequently asked questions
COVID-19 Home Specialist Measures
Our Team Members take the following precautions & measures to fight against the spread of germs and viruses. We’re trying to do our part in keeping everyone healthy. This includes:
- Washing hands regularly
- Disinfecting equipment between each job.
- Staying home when they are not feeling well.
- Wearing masks if requested
- Practice physical distancing in your home, as appropriate.
If you would like any additional measures taken contact us directly.
What Is Included In A Standard Cleaning?
- Kitchen (sink, counter tops, cabinet faces upper and lower, stove top and hood)
- All accessible surfaces in all rooms
- Floors are mopped and vacuumed
- Bathroom (complete toilet clean, shower, handles, tub, drain)
- Bedroom (shelving, nightstands, bed frames, tidy up bed)
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures
- All Extras are not included (must be selected for an additional cost)
- The extra time included in deep cleans allows for more detailed work in the above mentioned Do’s.
- Decluttering is not included in standard service.
What Is Included In A Deep Cleaning?
- Everything included in a regular clean +
- Dusting of Blinds
- Inside Windows
- Light switches & Door handles
- Back Splashes
- Sweep/Vacuum under furniture.
- All Extras are not included (must be selected for an additional cost).
- Unfortunately we are unable to lift or move heavy furniture like beds and couches.
- Decluttering is not included in a deep cleaning service.
What Is Included In A Move Out Or Move In Cleaning?
When booking a Move Out or Move In clean, you can expect an all inclusive service. This is our most detailed package and includes three extra services we offer which can also be added to any level of service. These extras include: Inside oven, inside fridge and inside cabinets. This clean is intended to get spaces ready for new tenants and homeowners.
Which Service Do You Recommend For First Time Clients?
A deep clean is recommended for all first time cleaning by All Clean By Anabelle. It allows us extra time to get all the areas that have been missed during regular cleanings in the past. After the initial deep clean, most customers switch to a weekly, biweekly or monthly recurring standard clean.
Cancellations And Refunds
If you cancel outside of 24 hours (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org) the hold on your card will be released.
If you cancel inside of 24 hours, a $50 fee will be charged to the card on file.
We do not offer full refunds. However, should you have any concerns please let us know within 24 hours and arrangements will be made to return and address the areas of concern.
What are your hours of operation?
Do You Work On Weekends?
Do You Clean Any Outside Surfaces Of The Home?
Will The Same Cleaner Come Every-Time?
Do I Have To Be Home When The Cleaners Arrive Or Depart?
Can I Trust Your Cleaners? Are They Background Checked?
You sure can! Our cleaners being federally and state wide background checked we vet the best and get rid of the rest.
Is All Clean By Anabelle Bonded, And Insured?
Does All Clean By Anabelle Use Toxic Cleaners?
Can I Leave A Key?
Is Tipping Normal? If So How Much?
What if something breaks?
What If I’m Not Satisfied With My Cleaning After They Leave?
Am I Charged Upon Booking?
A hold will be placed on your account for the amount of the booking the day before your scheduled service to ensure funds are available. However, your card will not be charged until after service is completed.
Are Your Prices Negotiable?
No, are rates are calculated by the information you provide on our booking page. We strive to keep our rates competitive.
Have more questions? Contact us
BOOK A CLEANING IN 60 SECONDS