frequently asked questions
COVID-19 Home Specialist Measures
Our Team Members take the following precautions & measures to fight against the spread of germs and viruses. We’re trying to do our part in keeping everyone healthy. This includes:
- Washing hands regularly
- Disinfecting equipment between each job.
- Staying home when they are not feeling well.
- Wearing masks if requested
- Practice physical distancing in your home, as appropriate.
If you would like any additional measures taken contact us directly.
What Is Included In A Regular Cleaning?
- Kitchen (clean sink out, counter tops, cabinet faces upper and lower, stove top)
- All exterior surfaces in all rooms
- Floors are mopped and vacuumed
- Bathroom (complete toilet clean, shower, handles, tub, drain)
- Bedroom shelving, nightstands, bed frames, tidy up bed)
- All Extras are not included (must be selected for an additional cost)
- The extra time included in deep cleans allows for more detailed work in the above mentioned Do’s.
What Is Included In A Deep Cleaning?
- Everything included in a regular clean +
- Light switches & Door handles
- Detailed Dusting
- Back Splashes and Faucet Fixtures are polished
- Clean tops of fans if you can reach them.
- Sweep/Vacuum under all furniture.
- All Extras are not included (must be selected for an additional cost).
What Is Included In A Move Out Or Move In Cleaning?
When booking a Move Out or Move In clean, you can expect an all inclusive service. This is our most detailed package and includes 4 of the 7 extra services we offer which you can add to any level of service. These extras include: Inside oven, inside fridge, inside cabinets, and inside all windows. This clean is intended to turn the home someone once lived in, into its original state and ready for new homeowners.
Which Service Do You Recommend For First Time Clients?
A deep clean is recommended for all first time cleaning by All Clean By Anabelle. It allows us extra time to get all the areas that have been missed during regular cleanings in the past. After the initial deep clean, most customers switch to a Standard Clean.
Cancellations And Refunds
If you cancel outside of 24 hours (via email to anabelle@allcleanbyanabelle) you will receive a full refund to the card on file.
If you cancel inside of 24 hours, a $50 fee will be charged to the card on file.
We do not offer full refunds. However, should you be have any concerns please let us know within 24 hours and will come out right away and reclean your property.
What are your hours of operation?
Do You Work On Weekends?
Do You Clean Any Outside Surfaces Of The Home?
Will The Same Cleaner Come Every-Time?
Do I Have To Be Home When The Cleaners Arrive Or Depart?
Can I Trust Your Cleaners? Are They Background Checked?
Is All Clean By Anabelle Bonded, And Insured?
Does All Clean By Anabelle Use Toxic Cleaners?
Can I Leave A Key?
Is Tipping Normal? If So How Much?
What if something breaks?
What If I’m Not Satisfied With My Cleaning After They Leave?
Am I Charged Upon Booking?
Yes, a hold will be placed on your account for the amount of the booking. This is to ensure your day and time is reserved. This may seem inconvenient and unorthodox as a service company. But due to fraudulent billings in the past we’ve changed to this standard to ensure all cleanings are paid for before service.
Are Your Prices Negotiable?
No, are rates are calculated by the information you provide on our booking page. We strive to keep our rates competitive.
Have more questions? Contact us
BOOK A CLEANING IN 60 SECONDS