Join the All Clean Team!
Responsibilities of Receptionist/Scheduler
Thank you so much for your interest in our position. Anabelle began this business as Busy Bee Cleaning Service in May ’21. We’ve decided that there’s enough opportunity out there that we’re taking this national. We have two locations up and running (NWA and Springfield, MO). And we’re in the process of opening up 6 more locations. Your job will be to take calls coming in from people who want to book our cleaning service.
- Take calls and book cleanings.
- Call people who book online to confirm cleaning and information.
- Assign cleaners to scheduled bookings.
- Send reminders at the end of day for cleaners on the next days’ jobs.
- Handle minor customer complaints
- No shows – apologize and try to reschedule. Offer a discount of 10%. Send me the bad news and I’ll take care of the team member.
- Cleaning wasn’t good – apologize and thank the customer for the letting us know. We want feedback and appreciate getting it.
- Offer to send cleaner back. (See our 200% Guarantee.) Then send me the bad news and I’ll take care of the team member.
The pay is negotiable and flexible. We will always treat people well (including their compensation). Not sure about that? On average, our cleaners make $22-$25 per hour. Pay will be determined with the right person. Once we find each other we will work together to figure out what’s fair for both of us.
This is a PART TIME job. If you need FT pay then this isn’t for you. There’s really not many hours involved – right now. The hours will go up. And eventually this will be a full-time, full salary, more money, etc. position. It’s not that right now. Please know what you need($) and want.
You can work from anywhere. You just need to be able to answer the phone and book calls. You can absolutely do that from your phone (we have an app for you to use). We don’t need you to sit at a computer all day. And you don’t need to have your laptop with you all day. You just need to be able to stop what you’re doing and put the customer (the caller) first and give them your undivided attention.
If you’re good with all this and are still interested then we would absolutely LOVE to hear from you!!!